Friday, August 1, 2008

My vision for village Voice

Into my mind pops, "Villages Voices - Good News For Good People." I realize that by a simple shift off "How Terrible! How Awful! What are we going to do?" to "What's Right, What We Can Do, and What We going to do?" a whole new world opens up to opportunity.

I am interested in getting the conversation started about how we can create Positive Attractors, beacons within our selves, our families and communities that generate a New Story: one based on how excited we are to be finally be talking to one another for a start!!! Out of our Apart-ments and into re-memberence: calling back the parts of our selves to create Havens on Earth - places and spaces where people are remembered, refreshed and rejuvenated back to the original Template/Temple of Love.

I would like to hear from those in my community (West Auckland, Titirangi and Glen Eden) and other groups, organizations, and communities out there, on how we can hook up and have some Fun (!), Create Community, and fulfill our birthright to live with joy, purpose and optimism towards a Sustainable Future.

Some topics I am interested in are: Community Centers where we can have Play Shops on permaculture, spiritual cinema, movement and dance, plays; link up and create one internet site to network our events; get funding for individual and group projects through memberships and..... what about that off shore investing??? How do we convert our cars, car pools, grow our own community food etc.

Lets Build the Template for All of Us.
Maryma

PS: Did I mention FUN!!!

No comments: